Adrian Gama Obituary, Passenger Killed In Morrison Bridge Fatal Crash

Washington Heights Shooting, 3 accused gang members charged with fatally shooting elderly bystander outside NYC Deli

Washington Heights Shooting – On Wednesday, three people who are suspected of being members of a gang were taken into custody and accused in connection with the fatal shooting of a 66-year-old innocent bystander outside of his son’s deli in Upper Manhattan. According to the statements made by the police, Kelwin Sanchez, 19, Raheam Steed, 22, and Jonadel Lakard, 23, have all been charged with murder in connection to the drive-by shooting that occurred on May 23 and resulted in the death of Reda Girgis.

According to the sources, the three individuals under suspicion are all reported to be members of the infamous Trinitarios gang OED. Kelwin Sanchez, 19, Jonadel Lakard, 23, and Raheam Steed, 22, were all charged with murder in connection to the drive-by shooting that took the life of Reda Girgis on May 23. Jonadel Lakard is pictured on the far left, and Raheam Steed is pictured on the far right.

Christopher Sadowski Girgis, who was from Egypt, was in New York City to visit his son and his expecting daughter-in-law when he was shot in the head outside of the ChopCheese Deli 2 in Washington Heights, according to the police and the manager of the restaurant. Christopher Sadowski Girgis was killed instantly.

According to individuals who spoke with The Post, the stray shot was intended at a member of a competing gang and came from what is thought to be a dark grey SUV. A shocking video showed the moment when Girgis fell to the ground when he was talking on the phone outside the deli. He was standing next to his pregnant daughter-in-law at the time.

Just minutes before Girgis falls to the sidewalk, a group of youngsters who had been hanging out outside the deli can be seen scrambling for safety. His son’s wife then hastily runs into the store a split second later. The Post had been informed by friends of the family that Girgis’ daughter-in-law had given birth the day after she saw her grandfather’s passing.

According to the deli manager, Gamal Abouelezz, Girgis’s son, Haney Girgis, was not in the store when the incident occurred. This information was given to The Post.